Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage from a storm can come in many forms. Utah has a lot of ups and downs in temperature during the spring and fall. These extreme daily temperatures can cause damage in the form of ice dams, lost shingles, and frozen pipes. There is also the chance of flooding in your home if there is enough rain.
- An ice dam occurs when the temperatures during the day are high but the nights are below freezing. Icicles are a common sign of ice damming.
- Frozen hose bibs cause bust pipes in basements and large flooding.
- Spring rains cause flooding when the ground is already too saturated from the melting snow.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (801) 282-6366
Why Choose SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper and SERVPRO of Holladay / Cottonwood and SERVPRO of Murray / Midvale / Cottonwood Heights?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
In addition to our own resources, we can access equipment and personnel from over 2120 Franchises across the state and country. We can even call upon strategically located Disaster Recovery Teams for catastrophic storms and major events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper and SERVPRO of Holladay / Cottonwood and SERVPRO of Murray / Midvale / Cottonwood Heights is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or storm emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the West Jordan community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: