Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage from a storm can come in many forms. Utah has a lot of ups and downs in temperature during the spring and fall. These extreme daily temperatures can cause damage in the form of ice dams, lost shingles, and frozen pipes. There is also the chance of flooding in your home if there is enough rain.
- An ice dam occurs when the temperatures during the day are high but the nights are below freezing. Icicles are a common sign of ice damming.
- Frozen hose bibs cause bust pipes in basements and large flooding.
- Spring rains cause flooding when the ground is already too saturated from the melting snow.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (801) 282-6366
Why Choose SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper and SERVPRO of Holladay / Cottonwood and SERVPRO of Murray / Midvale / Cottonwood Heights?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your West Jordan home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper and SERVPRO of Holladay / Cottonwood and SERVPRO of Murray / Midvale / Cottonwood Heights can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 2210 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of West Jordan / South Jordan / North Draper and SERVPRO of Holladay / Cottonwood and SERVPRO of Murray / Midvale / Cottonwood Heights is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: